About the BBA Course
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program at IIMT Aligarh intends to develop a solid foundational understanding of management and business. It also equips them with the essential intellectual and vocational expertise that facilitates students to thrive in any business environment.
- Throughout the 3 years of the program, students are encouraged to work on live projects associated with fields like human resource management, finance, marketing, laws, and policies concerning business management, financial statement analysis, decision making, wealth management, etc.
- Students are trained with all essential management skills and practical training to adapt to any business sector quickly.
- Students are uniquely prepared to discover and exploit outstanding opportunities generated in management and administration in diverse sectors of multinational companies. As a result, if they do well, they can look forward to a promising future and quickly rise in terms of salary and position.
- Students are aware of key managerial concepts, including those in financial management, economics, sales & marketing, accountancy principles, etc. Therefore, based on their interests, they can determine which domain they can choose for a career or which domain to choose for higher studies.
Duration:- 3 years
Eligibility Criteria:- Students should have completed 10+2 from any stream with a minimum of 50% Marks.
Why take this Course?
- The BBA degree is a blend of theory and practice, which thoroughly trains the student not just in fields like finance or marketing or HR but also the skills and knowledge gained to leverage students into leadership roles in society and business.
- This degree serves as a stepping stone toward further education like M.B.A.
- Leading FMCG companies, consulting firms, financial institutions, consumer products manufacturers, and many technology companies are those firms that recruit BBA graduates for the operation of their businesses.
- This course offers the fundamental guidelines associated with the overall industry exposure that assists students to provide dynamic platforms in diverse functional areas including business, finance, sales and marketing, production, HR practices, and more.
Why Choose Us?
- The BBA program at IIMT uses multiple case studies and topics as per industry requirements in specific fields, which facilitates students to gainfully comprehend industry problems.
- Strong focus is laid on outcome-based education which quantifies student performance based on skills, knowledge, and attitudes.
- The college aims to produce excellent professionals who can transform theory into practice, and are competent in recognizing and solving management problems at global and local levels.
- The teaching approach is practical as the institution knows that the knowledge imparted must hold practical application of the learnings in the business world.
- The college has strong relationships with all stakeholders that can contribute to the progress of the department.
- Faculty who hold substantive experience in domains like finance, business, and marketing are recruited in the team, as the mentioned domains are key to a good BBA course. Faculty experienced in the industry and corporate world can better share their knowledge and experience throughout the learning process.
- The learning environment is such that it builds leadership qualities among students so that they can carve a niche in the competitive business world.
Progressions & Career
Here are some of the opportunities which open up after pursuing a BBA:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA, with specializations in any field eg finance, HR, marketing, etc.)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
Below are some of the leading career roles candidates can choose after completing a BBA:
- Marketing Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Those students who don’t want to pursue higher studies can always go for jobs in the private and government sector in any of the prevalent domains like business, sales, marketing, etc. These domains offer salaries in the range of INR 2-17 LPA, depending upon your abilities and aptitude.