Department of Management
The School of Management at IIMT manages various job-oriented courses in Commerce and Management, including an MBA ( Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow), two years of PGDM full-time programs, and M.Com. (Affiliated to Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra) at PG Level & BBA and B.Com. (Affiliated to Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra) at UG level. AICTE, New Delhi duly approve both the PG courses (MBA & PGDM). The singular objective of the School of Management is to facilitate and promote studies, research & extension of professional learning.
Eligibility Learning Pedagogy:
- Use of multimedia (PowerPoint Presentation, Audio and Visuals)
- Case Studies, Management Games, Role Playing, Group activities etc.
- Guest Lectures Internal Projects Soft skill Classes
Beyond Classrooms Methodologies:
- Industrial Visits
- Summer Training Internship
- Live Projects
Craving Research arena :
- Resource management and development
- Accounting and finance
- Corporate responsibility and ethics
- Organizational behavior