M.Com. in Bank Management is a master-level course. The duration of this course is 2 years. Banking Government is a bank management process in which the manager manages banking action. Banking skill degree programs teach students the skills needed to take on a leadership role in the financial industry. Schedule may also be offered under banking and financial services management, finance, or financial management, or may be included as an application. The course provides the students with a general administration frame of reference and introduces them to the latest concepts and practices related to functional areas of Bank authority.
50% marks in aggregate in B.Com, BBA (any stream), and BA Economics from a recognized university
- Managerial and Financial positions in prestigious organizations, both Public and Private Sectors, Banks, and Multinationals Companies
- Teaching opportunities in Central/State/Private Universities/Colleges/Institutions
- Higher Studies and Research Opportunities/ Market Researcher/ Economist
- Auditor/Financial Consultant/ Tax Consultant/ Insurance Consultant/Stock Broker
- Export-Import Manager/ Travel Agent / Travel Manager
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Work Accountant (CWA) / Company Secretary (CS)